DotNetNuke is the leading open source ASP.NET content management system and .NET web application development framework.The DotNetNuke Web Content Management System to fit your organization’s needs. Each edition shares powerful features that are common to the DotNetNuke core. The shared features will provide your organization with key benefits that make building, deploying, and managing your web site a great experience.
Each edition includes rich content management and design features for easy installation and design. Powerful administration and security tools make it convenient to maintain tight control over your web site.
DotNetNuke Key Benefits :
- Easy to install – You can have the DotNetNuke Web Content Management Platform up and running within minutes. Just download the software and follow the simple installation instructions. In addition, tens of web hosting companies offer DotNetNuke hosting packages which include the tools and support to make project setup even easier.
- Easy to use – The DotNetNuke content management system (CMS) makes it easy for administrators, content editors, developers, and designers to manage all aspects of their web assets. Wizards, content-sensitive help, and a powerful user interface provide a smooth user experience.
- Flexible– The DotNetNuke content management system can support multiple web sites from a single application installation. By dividing administrative tasks between host level and individual site level, administrators can manage an unlimited number of web sites, each with its own unique appearance and content.
- Feature-rich – DotNetNuke comes with a set of built-in features that provide exceptional functionality. Site hosting, web design, content management, security, and membership options are all easily managed and customized through simple, browser-based tools.
- Localized – DotNetNuke includes a multi-language localization management feature that allows administrators to easily translate and manage their sites in any language. An international group of web hosters and developers working within the DotNetNuke ecosystem means native support is always close at hand.
- Leading-edge – The DotNetNuke web content management platform gives developers the opportunity to leverage best-practice software development concepts and leading-edge technologies like ASP.NET, Visual Studio, SQL Server, Windows Server, and IIS.
- Flexible and extensible – The DotNetNuke web content management platform fits easily into existing computing environments. The core framework includes a series of open APIs that make integration with existing applications simple and straightforward, allowing organizations to focus on extending features and functionality rather than troubleshooting installations. And, DotNetNuke is flexible enough to be used for anything including new applications, minor site modifications, major overhauls, and swap outs.
- Recognized – The DotNetNuke web CMS is widely recognized and respected in the open source community. Hundreds of thousands of production web sites are built on the DotNetNuke platform. DotNetNuke Corp. and DotNetNuke community members continue to evolve the software through rigorous development, testing, community participation, real world trials, and end user feedback.