A Payment Gateway Integration services is an e-Commerce service, a process which allows payments for e-business, online retailers, online transactions and credit card transactions for the customers after placing an order. It is typically a payment process from various banks and other transaction applications. Ibeam Infosoft offers Payment Gateway Integration Services for Website Portal Development.
How it Works
- It enables customers for making easier process of debit/credit cards on websites.
- Our team of professional web developers uses a variety of technologies for the websites to integrate for online transactions.
- Our programmers are very well acquainted with payment gateway integration and their APIs (Application Programming Interfaces).
In this era of Information Technology and e-Commerce world, it is necessary to have the online shopping cart by the owner of the website for the purchase of products or items by the customers to successfully run an online business. In this way, payment gateway service providers help in making online payments across the world. It facilitates the transfer of information between a portal and the front end processor.
Our National payment gateway integration Services include:
- Paypal: It is just an easiest, fastest and safest way to make online payments, making transactions or creating Merchant account.
- 2CheckOut: Accepting payments through online payments is a simplified process with merchant account helping to manage your business.
- CC Avenue: It is a biggest Payment Gateway and Merchant account provider which enables you to make transactions of credit cards and debit cards for online payments.
- EBS: EBS provides secure wide range of secure online payment options via credit card, debit card and Netbanking using a merchant account.
- HDFC Bank: It allows you to give a complete payment transaction solution which secure payment options with robust features.
- Citibank: Citibank allows you to give a gateway option for many payments which enables you to give a secure transaction.
Our International payment gateway integration Services include:
- Google Wallet: Google Wallet, superseded Google Checkout and is a mobile payment system developed by Google. It allows its users to store debit cards, credit cards, loyalty cards, and gift cards among other things, as well as accessing sales promotions on their mobile phone.
- Authorize.net: Authorize.net is the fourth option . Since 1996, Authorize.Net has been a leading provider of payment gateway services, managing the submission of billions of transactions to processing networks on behalf of merchant customers.
- Worldpay: WorldPay provides a globally connected, locally coordinated payment processing service for all sorts of businesses, big and small in over 40 countries. They offer Business Gateway which is a smart, affordable solution for small to medium sized businesses wanting to accept online payments.
- Skrill (Moneybookers): Skrill helps online business websites accept credit and debit cards. It’s a very basic payment gateway – a simple solution for small businesses. Skrill is used by over 120,000 merchants with more than 100 payment options and 41 currencies covering 200 countries and territories.
- Payza: Payza is yet another quick and convenient method to receive funds from customers. With over 9 million members, Payza offers its services in 197 countries and in 21 different currencies.